On Saturday 16 November, many interested visitors viewed the 7 student projects of the Great Indoors Education Programme during the Design Route along the Maastricht city centre on Saturday 16 November:
- Workspace (for Seats2Meet.com, NS Railway Station, Stationsplein 27) / students: Fachhochschule Düsseldorf
- Exhibition concept (for The Ridder, Oeverwal 3) / students: Design Academy Eindhoven
- Hotel room (for Stayokay, Kleine Gracht 36) / students: RWTH Aachen
- Library (for Centre Céramique, Oeverwal 3) / students: KABK Den Haag
- Studio (for 4 recently graduated designers: Kim Bekkers, Lisanne Janssen, Yves Lennertz and Tim Wilders, Grote Gracht 12) / students: ABK Maastricht
- Crisis store (for Kiki Niesten, Boschstraat 45) / students: UHasselt
- Urban corridor (for Muziekgieterij, Boschstraat 7) / students: KABK Den Haag
Saturday 16 November
11.00 – 17.00 hrs
Start: Maastricht Central Station (Finish: Timmerfabriek, Boschstraat 7-9)
See map below for locations.
It was also possible to walk the Design Route guided by designer Maurice Mentjens. Click here for details.
Click here for a detailed description of the education programme.